Your blood pressure is 107 over 81?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Normal
But regarding your systolic (upper) value your blood pressure is rather: Ideal!
If you are getting two different types of classification for your blood pressure it is more likely to chose the one that is considered worse, e.g. if your systolic (upper) value is 'normal' and your diastolic (lower) value is 'high normal', consider 'high normal' as your classification.
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 107 over 81 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 107/81
- What does "Normal" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Normal blood pressureYour blood pressure is normal.
Requirement for a normal blood pressure is a value of under 130 over 85.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 13 mmHg to 130 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 4 mmHg to 85 mmHg your blood pressure was not anymore 'normal' but 'high normal'.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Understanding the high normal blood pressure