Your blood pressure is 117 over 60?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Ideal!
Table of Contents
- 117 over 60 on the blood pressure diagram
- Blood Pressure Monitor for 117/60
- What does "Ideal" mean?
- Check another value
Scale / Classification as diagram
Blood Pressure Monitor
Check another value
Meaning of Ideal blood pressureYour blood pressure is ideal.
Requirement for an ideal blood pressure is a value of under 120 over 80.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 3 mmHg to 120 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 20 mmHg to 80 your blood pressure was not anymore 'ideal' but 'normal'.
The normal blood pressure is below 130 over 85 but higher than 120 over 80.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Understanding low blood pressure
- Understanding the ideal blood pressure
- Low blood pressure - the unkown threat?