Your blood pressure is 119 over 70?
What your blood pressure values meanYour blood pressure is: Ideal!
Your upper and your lower blood pressure value seem to be within the same classification (Ideal!).
Scale / Classification as diagram
Check another value
Your blood pressure is ideal.
Requirement for an ideal blood pressure is a value of under 120 over 80.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 1 mmHg to 120 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 10 mmHg to 80 your blood pressure was not anymore 'ideal' but 'normal'.
The normal blood pressure is below 130 over 85 but higher than 120 over 80.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Understanding low blood pressure
- Understanding the ideal blood pressure
- Low blood pressure - the unkown threat?