Your blood pressure is 128 over 80?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Normal
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 128 over 80 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 128/80
- What does "Normal" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Normal blood pressureYour blood pressure is normal.
Requirement for a normal blood pressure is a value of under 130 over 85.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by -8 mmHg to 130 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 5 mmHg to 85 mmHg your blood pressure was not anymore 'normal' but 'high normal'.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Understanding the high normal blood pressure