Your blood pressure is 164 over 109?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Too high - Hypertension Stage 2
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 164 over 109 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 164/109
- What does "Hypertension Stage 2" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Hypertension Stage 2 blood pressureYour blood pressure too high - Hypertension Stage 2
Requirement for a blood pressure Hypertension Stage 2 is a value of 160-179 over 100-109.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 16 mmHg to 180 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 1 mmHg to 110 mmHg your blood pressure was not anymore 'Hypertension Stage 2' but 'Hypertension Stage 3'.
What is Hypertension Stage 2 Blood Pressure
Risks of Hypertension Stage 2 Blood Pressure
There are a myriad of risks associated with the onset of hypertension stage 2. For one, hypertension is a huge risk factor for peripheral arterial disease, chronic kidney disease, aneurysms within the arteries, strokes and basic heart disease. Those with this condition will also find that it can even lower life expectancy. There are also two different diseases that a person with hypertension stage 2 is at risk of developing if left untreated, including coronary artery disease and what is known as hypertensive heart disease. What Can Help Safeguard Against Hypertension Stage 2 Blood Pressure In order to prevent hypertension stage 2, there are several dietary restrictions and weight tips that you should stick by. For instance, it's important to stay at a normal body rate, which can be aided with physical exercise for at least 30 minutes per day. Eat at least 5-6 portions of fruits and vegetables per day as well. It's also recommended that you keep your sodium intake under 2.4 grams each day. All of this will help you keep hypertension blood pressure at bay.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 1
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 2
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 3