Your blood pressure is 209 over 99?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Too high - Hypertension Stage 1
But regarding your systolic (upper) value your blood pressure is rather:
Way too high - Hypertension Stage 3 / Hypertensive crisis
If you are getting two different types of classification for your blood pressure it is more likely to chose the one that is considered worse, e.g. if your systolic (upper) value is 'normal' and your diastolic (lower) value is 'high normal', consider 'high normal' as your classification.
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 209 over 99 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 209/99
- What does "Hypertension Stage 3" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Hypertension Stage 3 blood pressureYour blood pressure too high - Hypertension Stage 3
Requirement for hypertension stage 3 is a value of over 180 over 110.
If you are getting these values on multiple checks please consider finding a doctor as soon as possible.
The values given are highly dangerous on a long term. Find out more about Hypertension Stage 3 here.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 1
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 2
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 3