Your blood pressure is 254 over 97?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Too high - Hypertension Stage 1
But regarding your systolic (upper) value your blood pressure is rather:
Way too high - Hypertension Stage 3 / Hypertensive crisis
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 254 over 97 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 254/97
- What does "Hypertension Stage 3" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Hypertension Stage 3 blood pressureYour blood pressure too high - Hypertension Stage 3
Requirement for hypertension stage 3 is a value of over 180 over 110.
If you are getting these values on multiple checks please consider finding a doctor as soon as possible.
The values given are highly dangerous on a long term. Find out more about Hypertension Stage 3 here.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 1
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 2
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 3