Your blood pressure is 104 over 61?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Ideal!
But regarding your systolic (upper) value your blood pressure is rather: Too low - Hypotension!
If you are getting two different types of classification for your blood pressure it is more likely to chose the one that is considered worse, e.g. if your systolic (upper) value is 'normal' and your diastolic (lower) value is 'high normal', consider 'high normal' as your classification.
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 104 over 61 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 104/61
- What does "Ideal" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Ideal blood pressureYour blood pressure is ideal.
Requirement for an ideal blood pressure is a value of under 120 over 80.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 16 mmHg to 120 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 19 mmHg to 80 your blood pressure was not anymore 'ideal' but 'normal'.
The normal blood pressure is below 130 over 85 but higher than 120 over 80.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Understanding low blood pressure
- Understanding the ideal blood pressure
- Low blood pressure - the unkown threat?