Your blood pressure is 153 over 93?
What your values meanYour blood pressure is: Too high - Hypertension Stage 1
Table of Contents
- Blood Pressure 153 over 93 on the scale
- Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor for 153/93
- What does "Hypertension Stage 1" mean?
- Check another value
1. Scale / Classification as diagram
2. Virtual Blood Pressure Monitor
3. Check another value
4. Meaning of Hypertension Stage 1 blood pressureYour blood pressure too high - Hypertension Stage 1
Requirement for a blood pressure Hypertension Stage 1 is a value of 140-159 over 90-99.
Would your systolic (upper) value increase by 7 mmHg to 160 mmHg and your diastolic (lower) value would increase by 7 mmHg to 100 mmHg your blood pressure was not anymore 'Hypertension Stage 1' but 'Hypertension Stage 2'.
Causes and Risks of Hypertension Stage 1
Stage 1 hypertension can cause damage to a person’s kidneys, liver and heart if he or she does not receive treatment for it. Therefore, a physician will most likely implement a dietary plan for a person with stage 1 hypertension. He or she may also prescribe pharmaceutical drugs such as thiazide, lisinopril, nadolol or diltiazem. A person who is over the age of 20 should receive a blood pressure reading a least once every two years to check for high blood pressure. Quick action is the best defense against the condition.
- 5 quick and easy ways to immediately lower your blood pressure
- Which tea lowers my blood pressure?
- Warning signs of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Why does my chest hurt?
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 1
- Understanding Hypertension Stage 2